Sunday, December 29, 2013

so who is God??  God is Jesus Christ up above..he is in Heaven above looking down on us

Then who is Allah???  Allah isnt the devil..it's the right religion...he heals us and looks upon us..he is also a God...Is it the same God??

Religion is all God in one...you will return to God..one day the world will end and there only be one God to look after everything..who might that be??  Allah or Jesus Christ?? Jesus wasnt a prophet..he was gods son...another god..when a christian dies, he will go to his god, when a muslim dies, he will be resurrected and sent back to life before the world will be taken over by me...I am here..I was sent by an upper power to show the world the right way..wash your right hands three times, your mouth three times..then who am i?????  I am Jesus Christ, I am Allah...I have been sent to send the world Islam, the right religion to make sure their family goes to heaven and not hell

Schafer is the devil..the other guy is a leader and follower of Islam, Christianity, a Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment