Wednesday, December 4, 2013

new song

we hit it up right

we dont wanna fight
i come in peace
see me, i come handy in my fleece

check all reese im tight like sabastian

im a fool on that madden


like romo i dont go but i blow on them trees


feel me feel my knees

brand as new now here we flow, here we go, down on earth never wanted nothin but some starch on some bread make sure the world is fed like whoah im here put down that beer, you runnin off track, you aint shit, go shop at jack in the box, cuz thats what you are, stop all the bars, eat some candy bars from here to mars


as i continue this up to beat
i dont need no sleep
on the low i creep and i eat whatever the hell i want, got paid today it was so tight

im on top check out my might like mike wallace im alright but the steelers coach aint

fuck the saints and i dont masturbate but i climb to the top, the sickest rapper ever born alive
i strive im the best im the greatest now all yall niggas are some hattest well im the hottest so i keep goin and flowin my beat i bake meat then i switch it up

No comments:

Post a Comment