Thursday, January 2, 2014

new song

I need a new love like Pamela chillen in the cabaza with my boy Sam, like hot damn, we closer than two peas in a pod like a hot rod, a lambourginni and a massage from the finest massiuts, play the flute, its wael the fuckin king kong ghali, chillen with his hands on a new car every night, hear his cry when he fights, when he conquers, the world on his shoulders, and his brain, no hes not insane, but i know who he is, but i wont say a name, thats my sister nermin, she aint got no life, but ive moved on with my life, gonna make a police report or three to get my boys off the streets so we can run a 1-2 on some peeps, man you know I go deep bleep sleep creep and blood comin down i dont frown, i just mug, i plug it up, like a buttplug if you fuck with me ill go ham on a nigga like godzilla and the incredible hulk,



hear my roar, fuck al gore, and clinton too, where my boo, pm come give me a kiss i really miss please dont diss you are my baby every single night i fight for you, i bleed and creep for you,  you are my baby i miss you movin soon move in with me babe, you know ill clean, fuck nermin, she aint shit, cuz i miss you sweetie pm i will always be there for you, like the sky is blue, like a cow moo,

No comments:

Post a Comment