Wednesday, January 1, 2014

new song

I can't eat, I can't sleep just get me through the night on these busy streets
 im back on my feet hear my cry like a widow in the lonely night if i can only meet

the love of my life whom im waiting to see, i need a sign, i need something

if i can only meet her and give her my all, i will never ask for anything again, all i have is nothing
i miss my old love but i must move on to bigger and better things so now all i can do is sing

just one more time, one more being shy, one more relationship that money cant buy
just one more kiss, one more taste, from the ills of my mistakes, im sorry for my past but now i must have a blast


if i had you again i dunno what i would do, so God what must I do??

i wish i can have her but now im not stuck like glue

i dont want her to let me in i dont want her to hate me, so all i can do is wait, no bait, just wait

i love grapes, but i love you more, you know who you are, please dont be mad, im just ill, taking some pills (medicine)

if i can only meet her and give her my all, i will never ask for anything again, all i have is nothing
i miss my old love but i must move on to bigger and better things so now all i can do is sing



now i must go and end my song, lift weights with prongs and live my life
God, help me get the hell outta this strife

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment