Friday, November 29, 2013

how do i get jessica back??? i can get her back i already have her she is in my heart, and i have her heart, she has given me my all, one day, she will come and find me..like on halloween..that was that..it will never happen..we are friends, i am not god, i am some sord of healer, and a fighting warrior like imam ali, al pacino is my dad..thats dad..i dont have a wife..she is somewhere out there.


the question is how do i get my wife?? i have to find her..she is a hot muslim, not erin burnett, someone else..she is out there..my cousin..someone

it's not jessica, not jessica simpson, not jessica sweet, its someone else..either she is in heaven or in hell without me, she feels like she is in hell without me, its stephanie

i have to find her work number and call up there, no flowers, no nothing, get her work number, i have to go slow..not really slow..just call her and take it from there

it would hurt jessica more than anything if i hooked up with stephanie..but thats just the way it is..jessica has no heart..jessica is stephanie..


so how do i get her back?? call her at work

No comments:

Post a Comment